W2 Data Generated YTD
2019 Quarter 3 W-2 Preview
In our continued efforts to help our customers prepare for W-2 season, we have generated YTD W-2 Form data as of September 30th, 2019, at 5 p.m. EST for your review; this contains all pay history for Quarter 3 of 2019. At the end of every quarter, we will generate pay history data. Please Review the W-2 Detail Report under Standard Reports to identify any potential corrections to your employees’ YTD amounts. Discrepancies requiring adjustments should be sent to the HCM Service Team. NOTE: Change requests for 2019 wages received after December 18, 2019 will result in W2C’s.
Examples of Data to Review
- If you have requested any new earnings or deductions in 2019, or have special reporting requirements for specific items, please review YTD W-2 information for accurate reporting.
- Box 12DD will be populated with the total cost of employer sponsored health plan medical dollars, based on what is in the HCM system. Please review Box 12DD to ensure accuracy.
- Additional Reports are available to begin preparing your data for W-2 season under Business Intelligence > Delivered Reports > Year-End Reports
- Employees with Exempt or Blocked Taxes
- Employees Without Active Retirement Plans (Box 13 Indicator)
- W-2 Consent
- Payroll calendars have been extended at this time. At your earliest convenience, please run the Payroll Summary Report to review your 2020 pay dates and pay periods for accuracy. You can review federal banking holidays in the following link https://www.federalreserve.gov/aboutthefed/k8.htm. If you need changes to your pay calendar, send the details to email@example.com.