Verify 2020 Payroll Calendars
Verifying Payroll Calendars
As part of the year‐end process, we ask our clients to ensure the payroll calendars reflect the correct pay dates and pay periods for the coming year. Keep in mind that 2020 is a leap year so you might encounter an additional payroll.
Please take a moment to run and review your new payroll calendars and verify your pay dates and pay periods are correct for all pay groups for the coming year. The HCM system has been updated to account for federal banking holidays and weekends, thus adjusting applicable pay dates as necessary. If your payroll calendar requires updates, please send the details to email@example.com
Note: Payrolls CANNOT be dated for a weekend or banking holiday.
Clients are responsible for reviewing all payroll dates in detail. Mass voids due to incorrect pay periods or pay dates will result in out-of-scope fees.
How to Run Your Payroll Calendar
- Navigate to Administration > Standard Reports > Available tab.
- Search for “Payroll Calendar Summary” report, click and complete the wizard to run the report
- Note: You must use a payroll admin role to view this report
- Under the Completed tab, open the report. Review all pay periods and pay dates for accuracy
- If changes are required, please make the corrections to the report and send to firstname.lastname@example.org